AmigaActive (1003/2143)

From:Alan Bailey
Date:12 May 2000 at 21:25:35
Subject:Re: Free Domain hosting

Hello Richard

On 12-May-00, you wrote:

>> Does anybody know of a free domain hosting service with no adverts?
>
> Free4All http://www.free4all/co.uk
>
> 25mb space, CGI, SSI, no adverts, as many pop3 mailboxes as you want and
> best of all totally free. Though you'll need to purchase your domain name
> if you don't already have it from elsewhere and get it transfered.
>
> Cost me all of a fiver (for the domain name) to get the Magnum Opus
> website set up last year.
?
How many days of non activity before they chop ya account? as i have free
24/7 access.

Can i have my HTMLs in one directory and Images in another? as this is
one of the reasons i dont want to use my webspace supplied by Lineone.

Regards

Alan - ICQ:#42618074# AIM:#AlanB1973# URL:#http://redsquare.cjb.net#

Confucius Say - Couple on 7 day honeymoon make hole weak.